Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some random Brock bits


It's been busy busy around here lately, and it's getting harder and harder to find time in the day to sit at the computer like I used to love to do all the time! Rylie is starting to get into EVERYTHING, and of course is not interested by her toys as much as cords, remotes, cell phones, and the random paper/trash. It's been fun! Haha.. it's so cute to watch her crawl all over the place though. And just yesterday Chris and I were both present to see her pull herself up to a standing position from the floor to the couch. It was great! Of course I tried to get on video, only to have her more interested in the camera than performing her trick again. I'll get it one of these days...

And on another note, just wanted to share with you all one of the many reasons why I love this man:

1 comment:

  1. Pretty funny! I remember the days of Keely playing with ALL of those items. I think we just finally stopped buying toys.

    ReplyDelete