Friday, May 14, 2010

Little less than a month...

Until Miss Rylie turns ONE! I cannot believe it, how has time possibly flown by so fast? It's just amazing, I'm still having to remind myself that as of June 5th we will have ourselves a little one year old. A seriously independent, sometimes stubborn, almost-walking (scary!), smiling, happy little one year old! This weekend we will be celebrating early with our good friends down in Las Cruces, our first time going back since the move in February. It should be tons of fun, and I'm sure everyone is going to freak out at how big Rylie has gotten - and how she has learned to do so many things since she left! And it should be pretty interesting making the six hour drive down, especially since she isn't THAT fond of her carseat these days... she wants to be out and about doing her own thing! We also had a great Mother's Day, my first "official" Mother's Day! I wish Chris could have joined us, but he was hard at work for us. My mom and Todd took us out for a nice lunch, and we took some great pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment