Friday, September 14, 2012

32 DAYS (or less) to go!

Ok, one more month people! And boy, am I ready! And my poor, sore, uncomfortable body is too! (As well as my lovely hormonal acne that has accompanied this pregnancy pretty much from the get go - I'm missing that "pregnancy glow" gene I guess). We are very excited to meet our little Lillian very soon, can't believe it's gone by this fast! Hope this last month passes quickly as well :)
  
I'm happy to share some more pictures from my maternity shoot from July, thanks again Steph!









4 comments:

  1. Hang in there mama! I know how that last month goes. Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! I'm counting down the days, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning! Great color choices too! Congratulations and best wishes----you know the drill this time, so it will be a piece of cake. My advice--as soon as you feel the first serious contractions, get moving to the hospital--#2 seems to pop out a lot faster than #1! Love to all of you! Tammy PS--unless you live far from the hospital in which case, maybe you should go now and just hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, I would be all for hanging out at the hospital if they let me just chill out, read books and watch tv ALONE! LOL!

    ReplyDelete