Monday, January 18, 2010

Two more weeks to go and new blog!



Welcome to the Brock Blog! I will try my best to keep this updated as much as I can, although the next few weeks will probably be pretty darn hectic! We only have two more weeks to go until we are off to Phoenix! As of now both Chris and I are really pushing the job hunting and trying to pack a little bit every day (or most days at least.) Chris had an exciting week last week - he headed up to Phoenix with Rylie in tow, his first trip with baby alone! (eek!) I think I had a harder time being away from Rylie than she did! But it went great, she got to spend some quality time with Grandma Lene and Grandpa Todd and Aunt Tracy. I then flew out on Friday night and spent the weekend with them, and we also had some time to check out our new digs and get more things ready for the move. We're so excited! I hope these next two weeks fly by! It's going to be hard to say bye to everyone here in Las Cruces, but I'm so ready for our next journey! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more goodies as I figure out this whole new "blog" thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment