Wednesday, January 20, 2010

While we should be packing...

Just too much fun with this gal... (by the way having major problems with posting video, sorry if it doesn't work for you!) She's laughing like crazy in the video, can't get sound to work! Still new here, lol.




It's hard to believe we're coming up on our last weekend in Las Cruces. It's become home for both of us, and I'm going to miss it very much. As excited as I am for our future adventures, I'm also going to miss our great friends and Cruces "family" here. I really hope that too much time doesn't go by before we get to see them after we leave. Meanwhile, we've been working (slowly) on getting things packed up in this house we've lived in for the last 5 years or so. It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate! And sadly, how much you end up tossing out. It's been great Las Cruces - we will miss you! And now a little Wednesday night flashback... Chris and I back in 2003 at Tracy's high school graduation (my gosh it's been that long?!!)

And on a Rylie note, our little babe is doing awesome! She somehow manages to crack us up in her own crazy ways every single day! I love seeing her learn new things all the time, but at the same time I want to tell her to slow down and not grow up so fast! I can't believe she's almost 8 months old already! And any day now she's going to be full-on crawling! She's almost there, she's been scooting around for a while now, just can't seem to figure out how to get her belly off the floor. She for sure is going to miss everyone in Cruces too, they've been so wonderful with her! All of her "Aunties" will for sure be missed!




No comments:

Post a Comment