Friday, March 5, 2010

Lovin' Life!



Things are going really good here in the Brock house. Chris started work today after a nice month off, and we all have really enjoyed spending time together and goofing off, learning our new city. The weather has been fantasic - even the few rainy days here have been wonderful. It's that perfect time of year when you don't need the A/C or the heater really, it's just right outside. My favorite moment from this week was when Rylie finally said "mama" after months of "dada" and "baba". She is getting to that stage now where anything you touch she wants it (including the keyboard, making typing this while she's on my lap very difficult) and she's also starting to scream when you leave her sight. She still hasn't officially crawled yet, most people tell me to count my blessings and don't rush it because once she starts moving you can't stop her! She's a blast though, we love (almost) every second of it! I had an interview today for a graphic design position, which I'm finding out are pretty scarce around here right now. Although, I can't lie, I've absolutely relished staying at home and working part-time for my mom. It's been nice being with Rylie all day, I missed her so much working full-time - and where else could I take my baby to work with me besides my mom's house? We will see what happens! My goal is to try and get her scrapbook all caught up before I start working (haha, yeah right, I haven't even TOUCHED it yet!) One of the many goals on my list right now, after I get the laundry done, the dishes, clean the house, try and exercise, ugh... the list goes on and on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment