Monday, February 22, 2010

After a couple busy weekends...

Time flies when you're having fun! That is definitely true in our house right now... we've totally been enjoying some time off, spending time with family and friends, and of course each other! Both Chris and I have some job employment in the works, but until then we are taking advantage of learning our new town and spending lazy days with Rylie. My mom, Rylie and I drove down to Albuquerque a couple weekends ago to attend my Uncle Ken's wedding. It was really fun and a beautiful wedding, and I of course relish any opportunity to dress my little princess up!

Then this last weekend, our awesome friends from Las Cruces drove up to visit! We had a blast hanging out, shopping, and having some much needed silly fun at Dave & Busters! We can't wait to hang out again - will mostly likely be our turn to drive down to Cruces!

On another note, Rylie is doing some cute things lately - one of which being sticking out her tongue at us! She's also grabbing at EVERYTHING in sight and trying to bite on it (darn those two top teeth... grrr... teething is not fun!) So here's Miss "I need a bib 24/7!"

No comments:

Post a Comment