Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time to catch up!

Finally... a moment... to sit down and get my internet fix for what feels like forever I've been disconnected (ok, really it was only a week but it feels like forever!) Things have been pretty busy around here lately, getting unpacked and settled in and having to remind ourselves everyday that we are in fact living in Arizona! There is so much that we want to see and do around here, and haven't yet had a chance to. It's been fun getting out and driving around, getting to know the area better and see what's close. Chris went to his first job training/orientation today, and is pretty pumped about it! I started working part time for my mom, and have been looking for something else part time (hopefully close!) in the meantime. It's been nice having some time off to spend with the family and get the house "home ready". I will have more pictures later, but here are some I've taken lately of our new pad.

^
Chris and Rylie relaxing in our new living room! Loving the wood floors!

^
The view from our front patio. So much space! The dogs absolutely love it!


^
Right by our outdoor steps up to second floor... love this spot! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting settled! I love driving around a new town trying to figure out where new things are!

    ReplyDelete