Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We are here! And unpacking! And unpacking some more!

Hi everyone - and sorry for the late post! We got to Phoenix late Sunday night, after an extremely long and slow drive (thanks to the U-Haul). However, the trip was made somewhat more pleasant by Aunt Tracy and Great-Aunt Denise, who took Rylie up to Phoenix for us last Thursday. So Chris and I were able to pack the rest of the house and make the drive without also having to take care of our sweet but sometimes needy daughter. (The three dogs and two cats were great on the drive by the way!) The packing went pretty well, I am still amazed by how much stuff we had in that house, but we got it to fit in the U-Haul and our truck - and it was much easier to unpack of course! Haha.. we are still trying to put the house together and work on getting connected to the world (internet). So hopefully I can have some pics soon of our new place! Now on to the job hunt for me - wish me luck that I find something perfect and part-time (hehe). Chris starts training next week at his sales job! Thanks everyone for the support and we hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment